MAPCAL3 Software for MAPECU3
MAPCAL3 software is our Microsoft™ Windows™ software used to tune MAPECU3 real-time. MAPCAL3 has the following features:
- Real-time tuning and MAPECU3 configuration
- Real-time dashboard featuring all critical engine information
- 2D and 3D tuning of fuel, ignition timing, O2/AFR Adjust and Additional Injectors
- Real-time update any number of zones in 2D mode
- Access Primary and Secondary tables
- Logs all vital data for review
- Saves tuned MAPECU3 tables
- Supports Windows™ XP, Vista and Windows™ 7
- Support for WiFi based wireless connectivity for real-time tuning
The MAPCAL3 Dashboard
MAPCAL3 software runs under Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. The tuning software connects to your MAPECU3 using USB or WiFi connectivity. USB Drivers need to be loaded on your computer first and can be found on the supplied CDROM or here. MAPCAL3 software allows you to load base tables provided on this website or shared on our support forum. It is a real-time configuration, tuning and data logging tool for all MAPECU3′s. We are constantly releasing new versions of MAPCAL3 to add additional features and fix the occasional bug. Some new versions include new MAPECU3 firmware which adds new features to your MAPECU3, for free! MAPCAL3 will inform you as soon as your connect to your MAPECU3 if there is newer firmware. Keep checking our website for new versions of MAPCAL3 for your MAPECU3.
Download MAP-CAL3 here.