MAPCAL3 V3.5.0 Flex Fuel (Production Version)
MAPCAL3 V3.5.0 Flex Fuel
Flex Fuel Ethanol Support
- Native GM Flex Fuel Sensor Support Ethanol contents from 0% to 100% (KVF Input).
- 2D Compensation tables for Fuel, Ignition Timing and Auxiliary Injector Output based on Ethanol content.
- 2D Ethanol fuel temperature compensation for Fuel and Ignition timing (optional adapter required to collect fuel temperature data).
A complete overhaul of the fuel, barometric pressure and now coolant temperature compensations.
- 2D IAT Fuel and Ignition Timing compensation table
- 2D Barometric Fuel compensation table
- 2D Coolant Temperature (CLT) cold start compensation table
- RPM Limiter function separate from Launch Control.
- Boost Cut function uses the Launch Control function to cut ignition to limit boost.
- Launch Control only retards ignition timing when target RPM is reached.
- Launch Control Anti-Lag solenoid output function.
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) input for logging.
- Coolant Temperature (CLT) input for logging.
- You can configure which tables MAPCAL3 reads and writes to the MAPECU3 to speed connecting and tuning. For example, if you are not using the secondary tables, they can be disabled.
- Bug fixes.